Friday, June 02, 2006

hiatal hernia : NO LONGER SUFFER from Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Hiatal Hernia, Gastritis,

You see, in 1976, I almost died during stomach surgery for some bleeding ulcers. The doctors operated on my stomach, but while in surgery, they connected a bile duct to my stomach, instead of my small intestine... which caused bile to creep up into my esophagus.

After surgery, I couldn't sleep on my right side without bile (bile is very acidic) building up... and the only way I could get rid of it was by vomiting.

For almost a year, I had to vomit about three or four times every day. It was disgusting, and I knew I couldn't go on like this forever - the acid was killing me!

I pretty much tried everything to overcome my reflux nightmare.

I tried using 13 pillows. Then I bought one of those "hospital beds" that adjust so your head is propped up all the time.

Then, a miracle happened.

One night, I really slept good. I didn't have any reflux! But I couldn't figure out... why!

So I back-tracked, and the only thing I could remember doing before going to bed was eating an apple! So, I started doing some experiments with different brands of apples... and discovered...

There was one specific brand of apple that helped me completely wipe out my reflux!

I started taking apples with me everywhere I went. And I found out I didn't need to eat an entire apple... just one slice would do the trick.

So, with the apple, I had a reflux remedy (hence, the name of my website)... but not a full-fledged cure (since I still needed to take apples with me everywhere I went).

About a year ago, my son & I decided we wanted to share this remedy with people on the internet, so we setup this website and wrote a report. That report is called the Heartburn & Acid Reflux Remedy Report.

At first, the report contained just my "apple remedy"... but now, after doing a lot more research, and getting a TON of feedback from other reflux sufferers,

I have released an entirely new & improved version of our report... that has more than just a remedy, but a cure!

That's right, our new report explains how you can cure your acid reflux, heartburn, bile reflux, esophageal reflux, and even hiatal hernia, using one of three different safe, natural remedies that we have discovered.

These three natural remedies have been proven to work thousands of times by our customers... quickly (within minutes), safely (no side effects), and without drugs!

We have taken the all of our research and put it into a report that you can order and read on your computer just minutes from right now...

I want to help you end the suffering, the painful burning feeling in your chest, just behind your breastbone after eating, the burning sensation in your throat. I want to help stop your chest pains, your difficulty swallowing, and your sleepless nights because I've been there before...
And there's really no good reason you should be taking drugs, when you can be cured using a natural remedy!

by And there's really no good reason you should be taking drugs, when you can be cured using a natural remedy!


by Carl Forman , New Jersey

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Zantac works just fine with my lil'one. love Zantac... relieves my heartburn also, hope I can take it to relieve my heartache! LOL If you need to see the complete drug info, it’s available here http://www.medsheaven.com/index.html/index.html

Unknown said...

Heartburn, Acid Reflux and GERD all can be permanently cured by natural methods. With only some small changes in your daily life, you can stop your suffering.