Monday, July 16, 2007

Most small hiatal hernias show no symptoms

Most small hiatal hernias don't cause any problems and also will never symptoms only when your doctor discover when checking for condition. A large hiatal hernia will allow food and acid to back up into your esophagus, leading to heartburn and chest pain. This large hiatal hernias will sometimes needs surgical operation. Hiatal hernia are most cause in the abdominal area but sometimes it can develop elsewhere. It occur when one part of the body protrudes through a gap or opening into another part.

A hiatal hernia can contributed to gastroesophageal reflux. It happen when a hernia slightly displaces the lower esophageal sphincter. A hiatal hernia can also cause heartburn when our stomach becomes a reservoir for gastric acid, which can then easily travel up your esophagus. Most heartburn patients only discoverd through their doctor that they have hiatal hernias. Talk to your doctor if your symptoms are severe, occur often, or are accompanied by coughing, wheezing, asthma, a sore throat, difficulty swallowing or chest pain.

1 comment:

TRISHA NELSON said...

I'm Trisha Nelson, from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS and other illnesses. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for HIV/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up, and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures for diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Neoplastic, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Antipathy, HPV, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melanoma, Parkinson, pectoral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES. Pile, You can reach him on his Email address [GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM] INFO @ DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM